Friday, June 29, 2012

Blog of the Week: Sunshine and Shorelines

Interested in being spotlighted? Just send me an email at observantturtle.blog at gmail dot com! 
Sarah 
 Sigma Alpha Iota
Eta-Iota at The University of Cincinnati

In Sigma Alpha Iota, a professional women’s music fraternity, I have been the Formal Chairperson, Sergeant-at-Arms, Fraternity Education chairperson, Treasurer, Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon Coordinator, and now, the President!

My favorite experiences are taking part in recruitment and social events. I love the initiation ceremony most of all, and how relevant it is to my profession and life.

My favorite shirt was the recruitment shirt from my sophomore year. The theme was SAI through the decades, and the shirt was 70s themed.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks so much!

Meghan said...

You are so active! It reminds me of my days, too:) Sigh. Love the rush shirts!