Friday, July 6, 2012

Alpha Phi


Elle
Upsilon/Washburn University
The Princess Diaries
Topeka, KS
My name is Elle & I'm a college student & AΦ sister enjoying life. I'm studying Public Relations in hopes of one day becoming a wedding planner. I'm a follower of Christ, I love a good party, the Kansas Jayhawks, & all things all things PINK! I'm a Pinterest addict & I love a good DIY project. I blog about my life. The good, the bad, and the stuff that goes along with it. I love connecting with others who share my passion for life & desire to follow in His path. Be awesome, love Jesus, & don't hesitate to stop by & say hi!

Ashley
A Mess of Beautiful Chaos

Daniela
George Washington University
drose893.tumblr.com / danieladiguido.tumblr.com
New York, New York

Melody
Theta Nu/Appalachian State University
Sweet Like A Song
North Carolina
I'm a twenty-something, college grad in the great state of North Carolina! I'm a craft enthusiast, fashion lover, food extraordinaire & dog mom, pursuing every girl's dream of becoming a wedding planner! Join me as I blog about all these things, along with the random thoughts of a preppy shopaholic that wants nothing more than to be happy and have a beautiful life!


Caroline
Eta Epsilon/Villanova University
Pretty in Prep
I am a senior sorority girl trying to get ready for life in the real world! I love classic preppy style and have an obsession with home decor and crafting. I'm new to cooking, but love to bake, and I am a total organization freak. Join me as I enjoy my last year of school and transition into a working girl!

Ashleigh
Epsilon Alpha/Ashland University
The Darling Prepster
Ashland, OH
New to the blog scene, The Darling Prepster is a blog of the personal style journey of a poor college kid trying to make the most out of her wardrobe.

Samantha
Eta Mu/Marquette University
Bonjour Blue

Cheltzie
Epsilon Theta/Northern Iowa
Collegian Colloquy
Iowa
I'm a 20 year old from Northern Iowa in the process of following my dreams! My blog's definitely new, but it's a place for me to share my stories and store my memories. All about my life as a sorority woman, college junior and young adult.

Kristin
Western Michigan University
Miss Michigan Prep

Stay Styled OC
California State Universty - San Bernadino 
Stay Styled OC is a blog dedicated to sharing every obsession, dream, DIY project and fashion find of two best-friends/roomies. Lindsey and Christa have been friends for almost 10 years, and have decided to share their love of all things beautiful with the world
 
If you'd like to be added to these listings, please click the "Join Us!" link to the right.

No comments: