Friday, July 6, 2012

Alpha Gamma Delta

Tracy
Delta Pi/San Francisco State University
Then I Got To Thinking
Sacramento, CA
Sacramento area blogger writing about my journey through life and the things along the way that inspire me.

Riley
Delta Chapter
Srat in the City 

Jane
Delta Omicron/ University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Taingamala
Hawaii
Newlywed couple making things work one Army duty station to the next, making military housing a home, recipes, crafts and more.


Lisa
Virginia Tech
Sorority Life to Army Wife
Fayetteville, NC
I'm a newlywed documenting our adventures with the Army, recapping our wedding, and my attempts at domesticity. I channel Martha Stewart and Grace Mosher "Mosh Pit" Harter while pinning lots of things I never make.


Kirstin
Theta Tau - Belmont University
Hello Kirsti
Nashville, TN
I'm Kirstin, a Hello Kitty, Pink & Green lovin' gal living, cooking, and crafting in Nashville, TN.

Jennifer
Kappa Gamma/Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi
Our Love and Our Blessing
Texas
Motherhood, DIY and daily life


Brittany
Theta Epsilon/University of South Alabama
Oh Hey Brittany
Mobile, AL

Nicole
Treasure Tromp
 
Heather
Beta Delta/Indiana University
Pretty Strong Medicine
I am a twenty-something medical student writing about my journey to become a more healthy and fit version of myself. I will share the craziness of applying to and attending medical school as well as my workouts, recipes, college experiences, and more!

Manisha
Theta Chi/Virginia Tech
Hokie, Esq.
NC

Jenn
Delta Pi/San Francisco State University
West Sac Honey
Northern California
I blog about all things lots of daily catch ups from my weekends, fun link ups and just my life in general. I'm pretty crafty too so I throw that in there sometimes!

Alpha Gamma Delta Blogging Network
Our Mission: To connect Alpha Gamma Delta sisters within the blogosphere creating and rekindling friendships.

The Alpha Gamma Delta Blog Network exists to connect Alpha Gams across the county into a supportive blogging community. Come check out the great Blog profiles and see our map of members in the US and Canada too!


If you'd like to be added to these listings, please click the "Join Us!" link to the right.

No comments: