Friday, July 6, 2012

Chi Omega

Amber
Sigma Zeta/TAMU-C
Brunch with Amber
Dallas, TX
Brunch with Amber is a lifestyle blog. I write about my life experiences, recipes, family and friends. It's a little bit of everything. :)

Bri
Delta Kappa/University of North Carolina-Charlotte
Just Bri
Charlotte, NC


Neely
Epsilon Zeta/Stephen F. Austin State University 
A Complete Waste of Makeup
Dallas, TX
I write a daily blog about life as a 20-something. I have recently made huge life changes and will be starting a brand new career mid summer. I talk about everything on my blog from my family, boyfriend and friends to my love of latte's, wine, reality TV, and working out. Come say hi :)

Carly
Rho Mu/DePaul Unviersity
Chicago Prepster
A happy-go-lucky, twenty something, college student & sorority woman living in Chicago documenting beauty, fashion, and all things preppy.

Lauren
Alpha Kappa/NC State
The Merry Mrs. Mobley
North Carolina
A Follower and wife navigating life as a teacher of middle-schoolers (ya know, the age everyone loves to forget), mother to a spoilt furbaby, sister to many, baker of sweet treats, wannabe runner, and friend to all!


Kelly
Chi Kappa/George Mason University
Washington, DC
Lifestyle blogger - fashion, parties, home decor, marriage, and being a mama to two Bichon Frises and a toddler named Guinevere.


Kate
Creme de la Creme  
The art of high heels, high standards, and high class - all for the twenty-something sorority girl.

Kaitlyn
Epsilon Zeta/Stephen F. Austin State University
Put a Bow on It
Houston, TX
put a bow on it is a lifestyle blog where I blog about the randomness that is my life. I live in Houston, TX with my husband and our puppy Bowden. Trying to figure out what to do with the rest of my life!

Jessica
Theta Theta/University of South Florida
Life with my Loves
Mommy. Wife. Nurse. Friend. Baseball lover. Wannabe runner. Die Hard USF Bull. Lifestyle blogger. Photography nerd.

Erin
Theta Theta/University of South Florida
X and a Horseshoe
Tampa, FL
X and a Horseshoe is a collection of ideas as a resource for Chi Omegas across the country. My goal is to create a forum where Chi Omegas can share their ideas so that all our chapters can flourish! This blog is dedicated to cardinal cabinet events, marketing, and any other tips and tricks for our chapters' success!

Sophie
Epsilon Alpha/University of Oklahoma
The Endless Diary of a Sorority Girl
Dallas, TX
My blog is about fashion, socials and the highs (and occasional lows) of being involved in your sorority!

Katie
Chi/Transylvania University
From Mimosas to Mommyhood

Taylor
University of Houston
TaylorMade

If you'd like to be added to these listings, please click the "Join Us!" link to the right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

whitney, I didnt even know about this site! So cool to find blogging sisters! I was a Chi Omega at UofH :)