Friday, July 6, 2012

Delta Zeta


Whitney
Lambda Sigma/Winthrop University
The Observant Turtle
Houston, TX
All about my adventures as a newlywed who moved across the country to a big city! Includes fashion, food, and lots more.

Shontal
Omicron Nu/University of Windsor
The Preppy Scientist
Canada
Junior forensics major and lover of all things prep!

Lindsey
Alpha Theta/UK
Turtles and Pearls
Lexington, KY
I'm a pharmacy student who loves all things preppy! I'm from Kentucky and love my state. I share things going on in my life, great deals I've spotted, tips on getting in shape, pretty much anything and everything!

Darby
Omicron Zeta/Randolph-Macon College
Houston, TX

Leeann
Iota Upsilon / California State University, Fullerton
Join the Gossip
Los Angeles, CA
I have a lifestyle blog and have been posting about fashion, food, friends, travel, entertainment, and pretty much anything and everything for nearly 5 years. I love meeting new bloggers - especially when they are Delta Zetas :)

Allison
Zeta Pi/UGA
In the Queen City
Charlotte, NC
In the Queen City is about my life in the Charlotte, NC. My blog covers what I love: fashion, food, home decor, and having fun in Charlotte, NC!

Jessa
Epsilon Pi/Henderson State
Life of a Sports Wife
I blog about a little bit of everything. I talk about books I'm reading, crafts I'm working, places I've been or going.

Emily
Xi Phi/UMKC
Life's a Beach

Katheriin
Iota Upsilon/ Cal State Fullerton
School. Sleep. Shop.
Fullerton, CA
I'm a married teacher in the last year of my 20's who loves literature and fashion-the latter so much I named my cats after designers, Kors and Spade. I'm trying to balance my life with shopping, school, spending time with friends and family and of course sleep. :) I write a general blog about life, fashion, teaching and other random stuff. I am recruitment and academics advisor for the active chapter.

Tami
Delta Beta/UTampa
Tamtam Design 
Chicago, IL
Hi there! I'm Tami. I am the designer and creator of Tamtam Design, an award winning paper and gift company specializing in purposeful products that help women to live, give and love a little better. You'll find all kinds of ideas and inspiration on my blog, like my many mantras that keep me focused on what matters and project tuturials to help you create the life you love!

Taylor
Omicron Nu/University of Windsor
The Not-So-Secret Life of a Stylista
Ontario, Canada
Call me Little Birdy. I'm a proud Delta Zeta pursuing fashion/beauty full time and here you'll find general lifestyle musings, fashion tips and beauty secrets straight from the professionals, personal craziness, wedding inspiration, and the Daily Tarot among other things.

Sheree
Delta Tau/Temple University
Upper Middle Class Problems

Zoe
University of Denver
La Vie en Zoe
Denver, CO

If you'd like to be added to these listings, please click the "Join Us!" link to the right.

No comments: