Saturday, July 7, 2012

Delta Phi Epsilon


Shelby
Grandeur Simplicity
Grandeur Simplicity is an everything blog. It started out as just a beauty based blog and became a lot more with time. I post on everything from food to beauty to movies. And I'm posting every single day of this year.


Emily
University of Georgia
Blue Dog Belle 
Washington, DC
I’m a southern blue-eyed blonde, a political junkie and a true Blue Dog Democrat. I am a twenty something living in Washington, D.C. and working in Politics. I love all things girly. I have an obsession with the color grey. I love anything with a monogram, and live my life with CNN in the background. With such a cold and serious personal life this blog is my outlet for all the things I love.

Alexa
Phi Eta/Northeastern University
Lexalicious
Chicago, IL

If you'd like to be added to these listings, please click the "Join Us!" link to the right.

No comments: