Saturday, July 7, 2012

Delta Gamma

Mia
Kappa/University of Nebraksa-Lincoln
Ms. Mia Maree
Raleigh, NC
Fashion and fun!

Abbey
Epsilon Phi/Loyola University New Orleans
District Dress Up
Washington, DC
District Dress Up is a personal style blog based in Washington D.C. Post content features editorial looks that are styled and conceptualized by Abbey Brandon.

Jen
Delta Iota/University of Georgia
Life Gets Two Thumbs Up 
Washington, DC
Life Gets Two Thumbs Up began as a blog following my travels as a Delta Gamma consultant has transformed into my way of chronicling my pretty active journey towards figuring out exactly what I'm supposed to be doing with my one wild and precious life. I blog about my Bikram yoga practice, training runs, boxing, and whatever else I feel like. Chances are you'll get some of my musings on anything from baseball to values, and obviously my journey to Miss Virginia!

Bianca
Epsilon Sigma/San Diego State University
Just Ask B
San Diego, CA
A fashion, fitness and lifestyle column. A place to find your niche and get the latest trend forecasts.

Kat
Gamma Chi/California State University-Long Beach
Turquoise Manner
Santa Monica, CA


If you'd like to be added to these listings, please click the "Join Us!" link to the right.

No comments: