Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Kappa Kappa Gamma

Meghan
Eta Delta/Valparaiso University 
The Perfect Compilation Tape is a lifestyle blog that chronicles my life in downtown Chicago. You can find me running through the Windy City, looking for the next best cupcakery or cup of coffee.

Helene
Gamma Phi/SMU
Helene in Between 
Dallas, TX
Lifestyle blog about my life as a newlywed, dog lover, traveler and everything in between. 

Julie
Eta Lambda/Loyola University Chicago
The Jort Report
Atlanta, GA
A lifestyle blog chronicling the journey of a twentysomething who followed her heart from the midwest all the way down south to Dixie. Fashion, travel, and adventures as an active sorority alum- all while learning how to be a southern belle.

Mallory
Epsilon Kappa/University of South Carolina
Mal's Miles
Richmond, VA
Mal's Miles follows my life as a wife, puppy mama, wannabe housewife, teacher, and fitness enthusiast. I try to live a healthy lifestyle but I promise I'm not perfect!

Kate
Beta Psi/University of Texas
A Lonestar State of Southern
Dallas, TX
A place to gush about my favorites from both styles of life in the hopes of uncovering the recipes to a perfect collaboration of Southern style and Texan tradition.

Kristin
Eta Lambda/Loyola University Chicago
The Life of KB
Houston, TX
From styling clothes to relationships, my blog is a synopsis of a twenty something girl attempting adulthood. I currently work in the fashion industry and offer insight into my daily life with life lessons and observations.

Karissa
Beta Kappa/University of Idaho
Karissa & Company
Boise, Idaho
Just a sassy little Idaho girl with a love for Fashion and DIY.

If you're interested in joining our listings, just click "Join Us!" to the right.

No comments: