Sunday, July 15, 2012

Phi Sigma Sigma

Sara
Delta Nu/Iona College
Confessions of a Red-Headed Mama
I blog about my life as a mom to my lovable and wild two year old. Sprinkle in my love of reality tv and cooking and you get a good peek into my life.

Briana
Delta Nu/Iona College
Royally Pink
This is a blog where I write posts about the daily life of a college sorority girl. I post everything from craft ideas to beauty reviews to wish list items. It's a lifestyle blog where you can find anything and everything a college girl thinks about.

Kayla & Devon
Double Take Love
Lebanon Valley College
We're identical twin sisters who blog about our love for life and healthy eating while balancing work, sorority life, and school full time at Lebanon Valley College.

Allie
Delta Gamma Chapter
Whiskey and Roses
A little slice of life blog about me and the things I think about.... mostly organizing, fashion, DIY, cooking, puppies, Pat, and shoes.

Mackenzie
Delta Nu/Iona College
Taking on Twenty
Taking on Twenty is a lifestyle blog exploring the musings and adventures of a girl taking on a new and defining decade.

Lauren
Theta Gamma/Gannon University
The Median Mommy
Eerie, PA
I blog about all things natural parenting and WAHMommyhood, with an emphasis on life...and all of it's 'lifeyness'. You'll find me writing about everything from cloth diapering, to green living, to miscarriage and miscarriage support.

If you're interested in joining our listings, please click "Join Us" on the right!

No comments: