Saturday, July 7, 2012

Pi Beta Phi


Tyler
Oklahoma Alpha/University of Oklahoma 
Arkansassy
Fort Smith, Arkansas

Katherine
Oklahoma Alpha/University of Oklahoma
Just a Note from K. Renee
Houston, TX

Mariel
Virginia Theta/Washington and Lee
The Preppy Student
The Preppy Student is a fashion blog for fellow college students that highlights the preppy style in a relevant and affordable way

Chelsea
TX Epsilon/University of North Texas
The Perfect Catch
Houston, TX
Lifestyle blog featuring adventures in being married, learning to cook, fashion & beauty finds, living in Houston, pop culture, decorating a new home, books, and raising a spoiled chihuahua!

Lindsay
VA Zeta / Virginia Tech
Typically Late
Northern Virginia
Join me as I try to get ahead, while working my way through food, fitness, and a little bit of fun. :) By day, I'm a communications "professional"/writer-editor extraordinaire, and by night, I'm a gym-a-holic newlywed trying not to take myself too seriously. I take iPhone pictures of everything - no super professional photography here. I'm honest and eager and a little bit sarcastic. This is my real life, and I'm embracing it!

Jordan
VA Zeta/Virginia Tech
Jordan in Pearls
Blacksburg, VA
Stories and advice from a 20-something college undergrad studying Multimedia Journalism/French and writing for a D.C. online lifestyle magazine while home in D.C. on breaks. Follow my adventures in Blacksburg and the District, and even across the U.S. and down to the islands when the weather is fine!

Katie
Syracuse University
Wandering Walpole
London, UK

Amber
California Kappa/UCSD
Mr. Thomas and Me
California
This is the story of a small town girl with big city dreams, a heart for God and family, with a whopping side of sarcasm. Nestled in sunny southern California with her college sweetheart turned husband and spoiled puppy dog, Amber is either running, eating, writing, or making a ruckus. She's working to retire her self-righteous childhood faith while learning to fit comfortably into her new -and beautiful- progressive, God-loving worldview.

If you're interested in joining our listings, just click "Join Us!" to the right!

No comments: