Monday, August 27, 2012

Phi Mu

Molly
Lambda Epsilon, Christopher Newport University
Still Being Molly
Hillsborough, NC
Fashion, Food, Faith, Fun!

Sydney
Epsilon Nu/Oklahoma State University- Stillwater
Southern Sass 


Courtney
Rho Iota/University of Kentucky
Passionately Obsessed
I am a college student at the University of Kentucky and sister of Phi Mu. I was born and raised in Kentucky. Even though I do love it here, I want to see what the world has to offer. I am currently pursuing a degree that will aid me in my dream of working for an international not-for profit: I want to be a voice for those who don't have one. I want to invest my time loving others; it is the least I can do, as God does so much more for me!

If you're interested in having your blog listed, just click the "join us!" button to the right!

No comments: